Last updated on April 29, 2020
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to provide information and
assistance to travelers. As the situation is still evolving, airlines and other travel partners are continually reviewing their policies.
We recommend you check the travel advisory from your local authority for travel planning.
If you are due to travel soon and need to call us, please have your Trip ID ready. This can be found by selecting your itinerary from My Trips.
You may be able to manage your flight online from the My Trips page. Log in to the travel rewards portal to view your options.
Most airlines have issued waivers for the next 4-8 weeks. If you have not yet determined how your travel plans may be affected,
please check your airline’s website for most up-to-date information and options available for your flight.
To cancel your flight
- Log in to the travel rewards portal to view potential flight change options from the My Trips page. If you have a waiver
for a reservation with a major airline, you may be able to cancel your flight online. Current airlines supported on the
travel portal include but may not be limited to:
- Air Canada
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- United Airlines
- If your reservation does not have a current waiver or your travel is outside of the next 3 days, please wait to
contact us regarding your plans so we can help those with more immediate travel.
- If your airline has not issued a waiver yet, and you still wish to cancel, please note normal airline penalties and
restrictions will apply.
- If your booking consists of 2 one-way flights, then ensure you check for waivers for both flights. If one of your flights
is covered by a waiver, it will not automatically cover the other flight.
- If you are not eligible for a waiver refund or credit and you purchased travel insurance, check your travel insurance
policy to see if changes and cancellations due to this event are covered. If so, contact your insurance provider for
details on submitting a claim.
To change your flight
- Consider preferred new travel dates prior to contacting us. Please note the airline's waivers and policies when
selecting these dates. Policies or waivers may change or be added at any time, so check for updates before
- If your airline has not issued a waiver and you still wish to change your flight please call us for assistance. We are
currently experiencing high call volumes and recommend you wait to call us until closer to your travel dates.
Hotel and Car
To change or cancel a hotel or car reservation
Most of the hotel and car bookings on our website are refundable until 72 hours prior to check-in or pick-up. Please log into the
travel rewards portal and select My Trips to see if you are able to make changes online. If your hotel or car rental company charges a
fee and your travel is within the next 3 days, please contact us to see if the penalty can be waived.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, booking locations may be limited. For more information about COVID-19 and country-specific
travel restrictions, please visit the CDC website. We may be experiencing higher than usual call volume and recommend
booking travel or self-servicing online if possible.
cxLoyalty provides travel services for loyalty programs in the United States and globally.